Title: Warehouse – Production Operators
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current
Warehouse – Production Operators job in Ontario. This is a
long-term temporary to hire opportunity. As a Warehouse Material
Handler you will manually move freight, stock, or other materials
and perform other general labor related tasks within the warehouse.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse – Production Operators job
• Pick orders from warehouse inventory
• Unload, move, and store a variety of materials, parts, and
• Utilize power and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment
• Store and stack materials according to company standards
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or
• Operate RF Scanners
• May perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and
• Assist with a broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing
forklifts, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• High School Diploma
• 1 to 3 years of experience
• Must be able to pass a 7yr background and drug test
• Must have Manufacturing experience
• Must be able to work any shift
We have openings for 1st shift
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Material
Handler job in Ontario or any related opportunities with
Equal Opportunity Employer