Company: All Temperature Air and Solar
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Do you thrive in a fast-paced construction environment? Are you
able to field a wide-ranging assortment of tasks, take on multiple
priorities, and work with a wide variety of people? Are you driven
to complete your tasks successfully and on time? Are you looking
for a position with plenty of room for growth? If so, we would love
to talk to you about joining our team!
Our ideal team member would:
- Be effective with record keeping and document management -
electronic and paper
- Have excellent customer service and phone skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Be enthusiastic about learning
- Be fast and accurate with data entry
- Handle jobsite coordination and scheduling
- Have strong internet research capability
- Be familiar with preparing business correspondence
- Excel in prioritizing, scheduling and following tasks through
- Be able to respectfully communicate with people in all facets
of our business
- Know Microsoft Office products, and can be trained in
If this sounds like a description of you, please respond to this
ad with your resume and a letter describing why your skill set
would fit in with our team. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Please submit your resume in PDF format. You will hear back from
us in a week.
$10.00-$14.00/hour depending on experience. Room for growth with
Perks: 1 week paid vacation after 6 months of employment
Keywords: All Temperature Air and Solar, Colton , Administrative Assistant, Other , Colton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!