Mixer Operator - 3rdShift: $17.00/HR + Shift Differential +
Quarterly Bonus Opportunity
Brill, Inc. Colton, CA
$17.00/HR + Shift Differential
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
We are an international leader in the baking industry!
Now hiring 2ndShift Mixer Operators. $17.00per hour plus shift
differential.Experience preferred but not required. This is a
physical job that requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
About Brill, Inc:
Defined by our values, our people and our brand, the culture at
Brill, Inc.inspires growth, optimism, loyalty, drive and
innovation. It sets a high standard and positive tone for every
interaction with our customers, our communities and our colleagues
worldwide. Brillconsists of a team rich in talented, driven and
diverse people striving to exceed expectations and lead satisfying
Brill, Inc. is an international leader in the baking industry,
producing one of the industrys broadest ranges of products for
customers in more than 100 countries. Headquartered in Atlanta,
Georgia, Brillis dedicated to developing and providing solutions
that drive customer growth and success. We offer a broad,
innovative portfolio of premium quality bakery ingredients,
finished products and services for retail and foodservice markets
as well as artisan and industrial bakeries.
Brill serves bakeries and businesspeople with an international
presence that includes a vast network of manufacturing, innovation
centers and product development facilities. We also maintain
strategic partnerships around the world to ensure availability of
specialized ingredients, leverage unique product expertise and
offer known, trusted brands to help our customers grow their
We are committed to providing Brill, Inc. s a sustainable
future, and that includes promoting the physical, mental and
financial well-being of our employees. We are proud to offer a
competitive suite of health and welfare benefits to support a
Our employees contribute to our future, and we contribute to
theirs. Some of our benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K Company match
- Quarterly bonus up to $500
- Life Insurance
- Short term and long term disability
- Holiday pay (7 different holidays)
- Employee referral program
This position is responsible for operating all equipment used in
the production of finished goods and in accordance with process and
quality standards so as to meet production schedules assigned
- Properly cook all varieties of icing, glazes, and fillings in a
manner to insure consistency and top product quality within QA and
- Responsible for operating equipment used in preparation,
mixing, and finishing product. Equipment includes but not limited
to mixers, depositor, conveyors, etc.
- In some facilities, may monitor shape quality for make up as to
proper size, surface defects, rolling and general shape and ensure
line speeds and strokes per minute are maintained as per
- Use of raw materials in proper rotation (oldest first)
- Must be able to train fellow associates in regards to the
- Assist supervision in proactively identifying problems and
- Recognize and report any signs of product tampering.
- Maintain cleanliness on line and 5S standards. Equipment and
work areas must be kept organized, clean and sanitary throughout
the shift. End of shift requires removal of any waste and garbage
generated during the shift. Ensure proper care of equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety
training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and
person. Report any injury or accident immediately to supervisory
and/or any unsafe condition.
- Supports food safety, quality and legality.
- Support, and comply with all quality management systems,
continuous improvement programs, food safety, employee safety,
preventative maintenance programs.
- Support and comply with GMPs.
- Participate in PPI initiatives.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
High school diploma or equivalent