Stocker FULL-TIME $13/hr Responsible for providing prompt and
courteous customer service, stocking products on shelves, and
maintaining aisles clean.
- Provides prompt, courteous and friendly customer service.
- Removes boxes from pallets and places them on shelves as well
as opens boxes and removes single items to re-stock shelves
- Rotates merchandise in order to make sure the product does not
expire on shelves.
- Organizes and front faces items on shelves
- Perform the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations
- Assists in the review inventory for product rotation on a
daily basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Continuously reviews status of floor for safety hazards.
Promptly and safely handles any spills and removes any trash such
as plastic wrap, plastic ties, pieces of wood or any other trash
gets immediately removed from the floor and discarded
- Promptly informs supervisors of any low stock/out of stock
LAX-01 WS-01 WS-TC WS-LC
Shift start: 10:30AM
Shift length: 8 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
Basic math skillsExcellent communication skillsFlexible work
schedule and ability to work overtime as neededExperience working
in a warehouseAbility to work a physically demanding job
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free